Monday, November 7, 2011

Southwest Airlines Party Favor

There are two flights that this novelty Southwest Airlines puzzle might be from:

Possible Flight Number One:  Family trip to California to attend my cousin Greg's wedding.  I was a senior in High School and my mother and my Aunt Jan were very proud of the "Friends Fly Free!" deal they found on Southwest Airlines, but kept pronouncing it "Fleinds Fry Flee!" and having a grand laugh.  My father also won a trivia contest on the flight across the country and the fabulous prize he won was a giant trash bag filled with Southwest Airlines peanuts.  He was thrilled.  I was disappointed.  My mother was grossed out and made him throw it away in the San Jose Airport.

Possible Flight Number Two:  School band trip to Disney World.  I feel like I got airline wings on that flight that will probably show up later on this project.  I don't remember much about that flight aside from the fact that I had the flu for a week prior and was nervous I was going to throw up in front of all of my friends.  I had thrown up for days leading up to it, and after the first day, my mom didn't even help me or hold my hair because I was "Gonna be in college soon and you're gonna have to learn to take care of that yourself".

My money is on Flight Number One.  Seeing as though I cannot even solve this puzzle, today it gets tossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment