Monday, November 7, 2011

Mini Cooper Road Game Wheel

When I found this in the box, I had to have a talk reminding myself that I'm supposed to be getting rid of things, not finding new places in my heart for them to collect dust.

I must have cut this out of a magazine as I was big on that before I could drive and go buy stuff.  It has a series of fun and funny road games to play.  With a road trip from Maine to Los Angeles in my distant future, I felt like maybe I should keep this.  Then I remembered I probably have an app for this that's way better in my iphone and by the time I was making the trip, if I saved every scrap of "important" paper, there would be no room for Julie in the car and she would be mad and I would have to play the road trip games alone which is crazy and sad.

Alas, Mini Cooper road game wheel.  We part ways today.  Enjoy being recycled.

No comments:

Post a Comment