Thursday, November 10, 2011

Julia Stiles

Oh, Julia Stiles.  One of my first huge crushes I didn't understand.  I found this random and admittedly, not very attractive, magazine cut out of Miss Stiles between graduation cards and my old retainer (stay tuned!).

I loved 10 Things I Hate About You.  I own it on VHS and I have the soundtrack.  I was exactly the right age and exactly not cool enough and at exactly the right point in my guitar lessons to just thing that movie was the total balls.  I struggled inwardly that I had way more of an affinity for Julia Stiles and a grown up Alex Mack than I did for heath Ledger, but such is the closeted teen. 

I also loved the hell out of the terrible movie she was in with Freddie Prince Junior right after, Down To You, which I also own on VHS.  I have no idea what Julia Stiles is up to now and I'm kind of curious to know.  I wonder if she's a good actress or if she's just a babe.  I don't think I need this picture of her anymore.  So Long, Julia.  We had a nice run.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is awesome. And Julia Stiles went to my summer camp (before I ever did of course). AND in 10 Things she's vibin' lezzie way more than I do, Heath or no Heath.

    ReplyDelete