Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ginger Spice Pop

Believe it or not, I had a hard time deciding whether or not this needed to go in the trash.  I'm still on the fence as to whether it belongs in the scrap book I'm putting together during the process or the garbage, but the whole point is to let it live on here, and not on my shelves.

Ginger Spice was always my favorite.  Let's face facts: she's the hot one.  She was also the only one to have a successful solo career.  And her lollipop is red, and red is always the best flavor.  I'm glad that this is an "official product" as stated on the package, and what has me the most upset about getting rid of this packaging is that the one of twenty-four stickers to collect that is supposed to be inside is long gone.

Good bye, Ginger Spice.  Don't worry.  I still have your CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment