Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Orange Spoon?

I know some of you are reading along and laughing every step of the way and are not acknowledging the crappy side being that I ACTUALLY HAVE ALL OF THESE THINGS IN MY POSSESSION.  I know some of you ARE and this all becomes significantly less funny.

Well, nay-sayers, I'm with you on this one.  This orange plastic spoon was snug in the back corner of one of the boxes with no marks of any kind as to why I would have thought it was important to keep.  It's clean.  And it's orange, which is pretty rad, but all things considered, this is just a plastic spoon.  Generally I hang on to things as mementos and keepsakes to remember times I really enjoyed, but this one has me completely stumped.  And it wouldn't be fun or funny to pass it on to anyone.  This is just weird.

Maybe I planned to eat the Corn Pops with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment