Monday, November 7, 2011

Plastic Handcuffs?

I wish I knew why I had these.

They're plastic.  This is exactly why I'm doing this project.  I don't know why I have these, where they came from, nor why I have felt the need to hang onto them for so long.  I keep swearing I'll need things like plastic handcuffs, but so far I have not felt the need.  I also think I am at the point in my life where I can spend a dollar ninety-nine on a new pair if the situation should creep up on me unexpectedly.

The only possible thing I can think of is that they came from the drama club somewhere along the line.  We were into giving each other silly presents that meant so much in the moment, but by the time the spring musical rolled around, your plastic handcuffs found their way to the bottom of your Doc Martins Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment