Monday, August 6, 2012

Star Wars Things Are Hard To Get Rid Of 3

It's no secret that I love Star Wars.  I don't need to explain it anymore.  And I know everyone is expecting me to go straight for the comments about what a fox Princess Leia is in Return of the Jedi in her prison bikini, but I'm going to have to disappoint.  Han Solo is the reigning fox of the Star Wars Saga and everyone from gay ladies to straight dudes can find some common ground here.  He's very cavalier about his hunkiness which makes him all the hunkier.  He's a bad boy with the ever talked about heart of gold, sort of, for a little while after he learns his outlaw lessons, and there's a reward involved, and he does cool stuff like shoot guys with little pretense and makes witty comments that every action adventure team needs someone who is kind of hunky to make.  

So it's obvious that it would be damn near impossible to put a miniature Han Solo wall calendar in the garbage.  Especially if he's being so sexy like this January pose.

And how about July, Ladies?  Lock up your padawans.  

Cool it down, Decemb- WTF?  Of all the buff and hot possible screen shots of Han Solo they go with this?!  Yeah, don't worry, the one of him frozen in carbonite is in there and all the other greats, but I refuse to believe there are only eleven calendar worthy pictures of Han Solo available and they picked this one as a send off?  Damn.

I have decided to put Han in the recycling bin.  Seeing as this calendar is for the year 2000 and is relatively small and not very collector worthy (I wrote my birthday in it. Stupidstupidstupid) It can hang on the inside of some nerd's locker after it's recycled and made into a Hunger Games calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment