Monday, August 6, 2012

Shrek Cake Topper

Following that depressing Fart Rant, I had to pick something I'm GLAD I threw out.

I have never had a Shrek cake.  I have never made a Shrek cake.  I don't recall seeing one, although it's possible.  I can't recall because I never really cared enough about Shrek to remember a Shrek cake.  Don't get me wrong, Shrek is funny.  I went to see the second one in theaters because something else was sold out and I remember I laughed like crazy.  But I don't think I need this Shrek cake topper.

It is reminding me of something pretty much unrelated that for a school project on the literature of the bible (not as weird as it sounds) my group and I had to make a Genesis cake and we used a Luke Skywalker Action figure to be Adam and a Princess Barbie to be Eve.  Let that idea roll around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment