Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Twenty!

Ah, my twentieth birthday. 

This is a delightful home made pin that I wore stuck on my shirt for the whole evening.  Jess threw me a party at her apartment and all of the usual suspects were there.  Also, I was in a sling because that was the decline of my bad shoulder.  I was also wearing a cheesy cowboy hat that I thought I could pull off, and so did my mother since she was the one who gave it to me for my birthday.

Typical binge drinking occurred.  Many many cans of cheap light beer followed by somehow returning to our dorm.  I recall that EB and I had managed to lock ourselves out of said dorm and I was rolling around on the floor outside of it yelling "I'M TWENTY!" until the RA came and let us in.  "I'M TWENTY!" became the rallying cry of my clarinet section a year later and I'm not sure how.

Also, I was wearing this on top of my cowboy hat:

No comments:

Post a Comment